GREG CHRISTENSEN, PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER
From Oracle to Mythics and Emergent, Greg Christensen has over 25 years of Government & Commercial Sales Experience. His leadership and long-term sales expertise makes him the best asset to any business looking to break into Public Sector Sales.
The Cloudsoft Mission
Our goal is to serve our customers by acting as your software broker. We make the process of securing government and commercial contracts simple throughout the complicated bidding stages and give you access to our trustworthy IT partners including Rubrik, Nutanix, UIPath, Amazon Web Services, Symantec, and others. From secure cloud storage to cyber security solutions and from GSA Schedules to data management solutions, we are here to help with any of your software procurement needs.
Greg’s portfolio of successes includes the following:
- Spent over 8 years at Oracle in Sales and Sales Management positions
- Started Federal Practice at TIBCO
- While at Mythics, a top Oracle reseller, established the Federal business vertical, including the first SmartBuy procurement at DHS
- Co-Founder & President of Emergent
- Managed over 65 employees
- Grew Emergent from $0 to $200m in revenues
- Established Emergent’s GSA Schedule
- Established Emergent’s CIOCS Contract
- Established Emergent’s SEWP V Contract
- Established numerous Public Sector technology contracts
- Worked closely with technology vendors to create and implement successful go to market strategies